The versatile, affordable Nikon 18-135mm f3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor lens is engineered for use exclusively with Nikon's DX format digital SLR cameras. It has a broad focal length range (providing picture angle performance approximating a 28-200mm lens on a 35mm film SLR camera) that is suitable for a wide variety of shooting situations, ranging from wide-angle landscapes to portraits, recreational sports, action and close-ups. This new lens offers a selection of Nikon's highly regarded technologies such as compact Silent Wave motor (AF-S) for super fast and quiet autofocus operation, Extra-Low Dispersion glass (ED) for minimized chromatic aberrations, and Internal Focusing (IF) for convenient and balanced handling.
- Versatile, High-power 7.5x Zoom-Nikkor lens (approximates the picture angle performance of a 28-200mm lens on 35mm SLR).
- A Nikon Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass element delivers superior optical performance. ED glass minimizes chromatic aberrations, contributing to superb contrast and resolution performance.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- Focus as close as 1.47 feet throughout entire zoom range.
- Non-Rotating front element provides for convenient use of circular polarizing filters and the Nikon Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- A compact Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast and quiet autofocusing, along with quick switching between autofocus and manual operation (M/A and M).
- A seven-blade rounded diaphragm opening, out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- 67mm filter attachment size.
Does not come with lens cap; sold as is.