The wait is over and Kodak is back with it's E100 color reversal film (slide). This film needs to be processed via E-6 and not C-41. It is 36 Exposures and for 35mm film cameras. Grab this extremely fine grain positive film that has vibrant yet accurate color reproduction and low contrast.
- Daylight-Balance Color Transparency Film
- ISO 100/21° in E-6 Process
- Extremely Fine Grain Structure
- Vibrant Colors and Low D-Min
- Low Contrast and Neutral Tonal Scale
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
- 1 roll of 35mm 36 Exp Film