HARMAN DIRECT POSITIVE FB paper is primarily suited for use in pinhole cameras where exposure and processing in conventional black and white photo chemistry achieves a unique positive print - without the need for a film negative or inter-negative.
HARMAN DIRECT POSITIVE FB paper can also be successfully used in other applications such as direct exposure in large format cameras or by cutting small sheets for exposure in LOMO type cameras. Creative and unusual effects can be achieved when used to make photograms or perhaps substituted for standard photo paper when printing from negatives in an enlarger.
- ‘Positive’ paper - no need for a negative
- Genuine silver gelatine photo paper
- Coated on 255 gsm Fiber Baryta base
- Fixed grade, high contrast paper
- Glossy surface
- Slow ISO speed (around ISO 1 - 3)