Velvia 100 employs new technologies to deliver finer grain and twice the speed while offering the color saturation and palette that have made Velvia 50 the film of choice for leading landscape and nature photographers.
The new generation Velvia 100 not only will appeal to photographers demanding the color saturation standard that Velvia 50 created, but will also provide state of the art technology that fits in perfectly with the complete Fujichrome Professional line.
Fujichrome Velvia 100 has several characteristic features that set it apart from the marketplace:
• ISO 100 speed - At ISO 100, Fujichrome Velvia 100 provides a more useful speed for greater flexibility in varied shooting situations.
• Ultra-high-saturated color reproduction - Color saturation is an important feature of Fujichrome 50. Recognizing this, and by incorporating advanced cyan, magenta, and yellow couplers as well as CEL (Color-Extension Layer) technology, new Fujichrome Velvia 100 gives photographers the saturation they require with the added advantages of higher speed and finer grain.
• Super-fine grain - Fujichrome Velvia 100 boasts an RMS* granularity of 8**, a significant improvement over Velvia 50 and ranking it alongside other Fujifilm professional film products, such as Fujichrome Astia 100F, Fujichrome Provia 100F and Fujichrome Velvia 100F.
• Improved color stability - The new color couplers employed in Fujichrome Velvia 100 significantly im prov e color stability and freedom from fading/shift over conventional films.
• Improved versatility - Fujichrome Velvia 100 can accept push/pull processing from - 1/2 stop to + 1 stop with minimal changes to color balance and gradation.Push can even be extended to up to 2 stops, depending on the subject, allowing easy and precise correction of exposure and density.
1 120mm roll