Provides a deep golden to brown color. Excellent for Nut Brown Ales. Flavor contributions: toasty, biscuity, baking bread, nutty
FLAVOR & COLOR CONTRIBUTIONS
• Malt Style: Biscuit malt
• Flavor: Toasty, biscuity, baking bread, nutty, clean
• Color: Deep golden to brown hues
CHARACTERISTICS / APPLICATIONS
• With an aroma of baking bread, Victory® Malt is well suited for Nut Brown Ales & other dark beers.
• Its clean flavor makes it well suited for ales and lagers alike
• Use in small amounts to add complexity and warm color to lighter colored ales and lagers
• 2-8% Doppelbock, Mild Ales
• 5-15 Amber ales and lagers, Brown Ales
• 5-25% Scotch ales and other dark beers
Priced per lb.