Balances body and flavor without adding color. Flavor contributions: no flavor or color contribution
FLAVOR & COLOR CHARACTERISTICS
• Malt Style: Dextrine
• Flavor: None
• Color: None
CHARACTERISTICS / APPLICATIONS
• Very unique dextrine-style malt that adds body, foam retention and beer stability without influencing color or aroma
• Use to upgrade all types of beer, including light colored beers
• The non-fermentables in Carapils® Malt are very advantageous in balancing body and flavor of dark colored beers
• May be used with or without other specialty malts.
• Carapils® Malt has the full glassiness of a caramel malt without color and flavor.
• Carapils® Malt is devoid of enzymes and can be steeped in hot water or mashed.
• Carapils and Cara-Pils are registered trademarks of Briess Industries, Inc.
• Low usage rates of 1-5% will help achieve desired results
Priced per lb.