Our favorite fermenters because of their ease of use and durability plus great features like a bottom spigot and included airlock. Their safer than glass carboys and easier to handle. These fermenters are made out of HDPE and are extremely durable. This model can hold 30L (7.9 gal) of fermentables.
- Heavy duty HDPE construction is durable and resists oxygen transfer.
- Built-in handles make these tanks easy to move, even when full.
- Large lid opening makes them easy to clean by hand.
- All ports seal with gaskets and the vessel can be fully sealed for long-term storage.
- Includes a spigot and airlock.
Note - The maximum temperature that these plastic fermenters can handle is 140F.