Note: This Item is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.
The Gene Cafe CBR-101 has established itself as an excellent roaster capable of producing about half a pound of uniformly roasted coffee (250g). It uses a unique vortex twisting, off-axis chamber rotation which assures complete distribution of the green coffee during roasting. This motion is one of the main reasons for the roasted coffee's uniform color.
A fantastic roaster and visually stunning it's great to see your coffee change color and achieve that perfect roast.
Gene Cafe CBR-101 Features:
- Vortex twisting mixing
- Fully automatic roasting & cooling
- Both time and temperature can be controlled
- Heats with indirect air from 1 to 23 minutes
- Heat range 300-482 F degrees/190-250 C degrees
- Cools with ambient temperature forced air approx. 10 minutes
- User can activate cooling cycle at any time
- Capacity: 250g per roast (we suggest 80% for optimal efficiency & roast times)
- Roast cycle: about 15 minutes for Full City roast plus cooling
- Temperature controlled by electronic thermostat
- Roast progress can be seen through glass roasting chamber
- Heat element: 1200 - 1400 Watts
- Quiet operation. Noise level: 65dB
- Overheat protection
- 1 Year Warranty
- Height: 10"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 12.1 pounds
- Power Supply: 120V